These father-son quotes are for those days when you want to express your love to them. As we grow older the physical distance does not get in the way of realizing their sacrifices and silent hard work behind shaping us. These quotes serve as wonderful reminders of this undying lovely bond.
Every child looks up to his father. They have more to themselves than just being disciplined. Fathers are our inspiration, go-to companions for our troubles, and our friends too who use lame dad jokes. Although they don’t express much, they also crave some love and warmth from their sons. They might come across as rough and rude, but they are always concerned and protective about their sons.
On occasions when you want to express your gratitude for their role in your lives, you can take them on a holiday, write a letter that includes some of the best Father-Son quotes.
These Father-Son quotes are unique and after reading them they will surely be touched and might even drop tears. Just a simple quote can even make his day because you can get some gifts for a dad, as a father values the emotions attached to those gifts.
Father And Son Quotes Funny
1. My dad taught me everything I know. Unfortunately, he didn’t teach me everything he knows.
2. Lately all my friends are worried that they’re turning into their fathers. I’m worried that I’m not.
3. Dad – he can play like a kid, give advice like a friend, and protect like a bodyguard.
4. My father would take me to the playground and put me on mood swings.
5. Dad, I have a secret. You’re the best parent. Please don’t tell Mom.
6. Life doesn’t come with an instruction book—that’s why we have fathers
7. My dad asked me, ‘Son, have I been a good father?’ I said, ‘Dad, you’re the best. Why do you ask?’ He said, ‘I wanted to make sure the way you turned out is your fault’.
8. A dad is a person who wants to catch you before you fall, but he instead picks you up and lets you try again.
9. A teen shouted at his dad: It’s not your job to embarrass me. He replied, “I know.” Then smiled and said, “It’s one of the perks”
10. A dad is someone who holds you when you cry, scolds you when you break the rules, shines with pride when you succeed, & has faith in you even when you fail…
11. New dad advice: teach them to call you “your majesty.
Inspirational Quotes For Dad
1. By the time a man realizes that maybe his father was right, he usually has a son who thinks he’s wrong
2. A child looks up at the stars and wonders. Great fathers put a child on his shoulders and help them to grab a star.
3. The greatest gift I ever had came from God; I call him dad.
4. Find a father who loves his child, and you will have found the spark of life
5. Every father should remember that one day his son will follow his example instead of his advice.
6. Everything they do, from smiling to crying, feels like a blessing. Being a father feels amazing. This has been the most spiritual moment in my life.
7. Being a father means a lot of things, but most importantly, it means to be a good role model for your son
8. My father didn’t tell me how to live; he lived and let me watch him do it.
9. What my dad has taught me cannot be learned in school. Dads are life’s most influential teachers
10. The best parts of your father are the best parts of you. Never forget where you came from
11. When a father gives to his son, both laugh; when a son gives to his father, both cry.
Emotional Father Quotes
1. Forget Batman: When I really thought about what I wanted to be when I grew up, I wanted to be my dad.
2. Some people don’t believe in heroes, but they haven’t met my dad.
3. With sons and fathers, there’s an inexplicable connection and imprint that your father leaves on you.
4. A good father is one of the most unsung, unpraised, unnoticed, and yet one of the most valuable assets in our society.
5. My little boy yesterday, my friend today, my Son forever.
6. A son is the clearest reflection of his father in the world.
7. A truly rich man is one whose children run into his arms when his hands are empty.
8. A father may only be a dad for a little while, but he is a son’s hero forever.
9. My father gave me the greatest gift anyone could give another person, he believed in me.
10. My father believed in toughness, honesty, politeness, and being on time. All very important lessons.
11. What was silent in the father speaks in the son, and often I found in the son the unveiled secret of the father.
Father Son Quotes
1. Every dad, if he takes time out of his busy life to reflect upon his fatherhood, can learn ways to become an even better dad.
2. A man never stands as tall as when he kneels to help a child.
3. The fact that my relationship with my son is so good makes me forgiving of my father and also appreciative.
4. I love my son more than anything. I’ll do whatever it takes to make sure he is raised the right way.
5. I believe that what we become depends on what our fathers teach us at odd moments, when they aren’t trying to teach us. We are formed by the little scraps of wisdom.
6. A son may outgrow a father’s lap, but never his heart.
7. One father is enough to govern one hundred sons, but not a hundred sons one father.
8. Fathering is not something perfect men do, but something that perfects the man.
9. What was silent in the father, speaks in the son and often in the son, I found the unveiled secret of Father.
10. Giving your son a skill is better than giving him one thousand pieces of gold.
11. Becoming a dad means you have to be a role model for your son and be someone he can look up to.
Love Quotes For Son
1. My dad is my best friend, my father, and my boss. When I do something that is exciting and he likes it, it feels three times as good as you can imagine.
2. Sons have always a rebellious wish to be disillusioned by that which charmed their fathers.
3. There is no greater need in childhood than the protection of a father
4. A son is not a judge of his father, but the conscience of the father is in his son.
5. Small boys become big men through the influence of big men who care about small boys.
6. A wise son listens to his father’s advice and grows up to be a better man than his father.
7. Son needs his father in every situation he faces in the present and Father needs his son in every situation he faces for his son in the past.